Monday 25 October 2010

Winter fun.

Good morning everyone,
Start of the half term hols here, so as I work in a school I have a week off myself.
hoping to get the rest of my christmas cards finished.
This one I finished last night and am going to enter it for LOTV challenge winter fun.
check out their blog herehttp://liliofthevalleythursdaychallenge.blogspot.com/
On to the card,
I was haveing a look around my local craft shop and found this felt border from P.M I just loved it,
The snowflake wide border and the zig zag binding came in the same pack, Its very 3d ish (raised) but don't show very well on the photo.
The backing paper I got from the shop to but it never said who produced it so not sure who's it from.
The stamp is from LOTV and I coulored it with my ever growing collection of promarkers.
The dry embossing stencil is by cards unlimited and highlighted it with stardust stickles glue.
Kandan emblishments and text finish the card off.
I hope you like my card and thank you for stopping by.
Karen

1 comment:

  1. What a stunner dear, thanks for entering LOTV with such a beautiful card
    Hugs
    Jacqui xx

    ReplyDelete