Monday 18 October 2010

Penny black wk123 challenge

Good  Afternoon all,
its certainly turned cold am nursing a horrid cold at the mo so feeling not at my best.
Todays card is for the penny black challenge do check out there blog http://pennybfriendssaturdaychallenge.blogspot.com/
now onto the card
I  followed a sketch by Debby,
The papers were a mix I had in my odds box and cant remember who they were by.
the stamp is a really old penny black one the date on the stamp is 1998!!! I havn't had it that long, but it was one of the first ever christmas stamps I brought, and am still useing it as you can see.!
I coloured the image with promarkers lots of diffrent blues and soft green.
Lace and chipboard snowflake plus  gems finish off the card.  the text was from a pack I got at the range.
I hope you like my card
thanks for stopping by
Karen

3 comments:

  1. adorable card kaz and love your Penny Black Snowman........thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card Kaz love your colour choice, thanks forjoining us at pbsc. Joeyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Kaz this is gorgeous and so adorable.
    Thanks for joining at PBSC this week and using my sketch.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete