Monday 11 October 2010

50th birthday

Hello,
Thank you for popping in to see me, hope you are well.
 Todays card is for a dear friend of mine who's 50th birthday is in a couple of weeks time.
I'm entering it for the LOTV blog challenge who's theme is Autumn colours.
Check out their blog herehttp://liliofthevalleythursdaychallenge.blogspot.com/
now onto the card.
I used bronze pearl base card with My minds eye bloom and grow backing paper.
friskers rose border punch the  ribbion I got from my local craft store in thir bargin tub. the flower is already on the ribbion its really cute and such a bargin at 99p.
The other flowers are from wild orchid crats.
The stamp is from LOTV and I coloured with promarkers, then put glossy accents onto the main flower just to bring the flower out alittle more.
Finally finished off with a 50 peel off  that is only just sticking to the ribbion so may have to add glue to make it more secure.
Hope you like my card for today
Take care
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment