Tuesday 5 October 2010

Not at all square

Afternoon everyone welcome to my blog,
   Todays card is for the Penny black sat challenge, You had to make a card that was anything but square,

                                                                                                 
Onto the card. The backing paper I used was from a set by creata impressions the rub ons were with the papers that made up the set.
The snow I used ivory flower soft, I just must get myself some of the polar white, A penny back stamp and gold star from my embleshment box, 3d christmas stickers finish off the card.
This was such fun to do, great challenge Penny black do check out their blog
 Thank you for looking at my card today, Take care
Karen

2 comments:

  1. wow karen what a masterpiece...love it.....thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so fabulous and cute.
    Thanks for joining us at PBSC this week.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete