Friday, 1 October 2010

Tea for two

Hello its wet and windy here in Essex,
I dont want to go out in this if I dont have to.
Which does mean more time for crafting...hee.
Todays card is for LOTV challenge a fab sketch by Bev.
check out the blogg
http://liliofthevalleythursdaychallenge.blogspot.com/
onto the card
I used papers that I got free with a craft mag
LOTV image it was a die cut, flowers from prima and orchid crafts,
buttons and ribbion text was a Joanna sheen stamp I was pleased with it, hope you enjoy looking at it to

Take care
Karen

3 comments:

  1. Very sweet Kaz and I love the colours on your card. Thanks for taking part in this weeks LOTV Challenge!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy (Belated) World Card Making Day from Papercraft Star! We'd love to have you enter some of your inspired projects in our challenges there. We're also having a DT call soon and there is still time to enter our PTI gift certificate drawing too! http://papercraftstar.blogspot.com/2010/09/another-gift-certificate-give-away-at.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card, so pretty! I love what you did with my sketch too. Thanks for joining us at LOTV this week x

    ReplyDelete