Tuesday 7 February 2012

Wishing it was Spring!!!

Good afternoon as I'm blogging have a really sore throat so have finished some cards that I started afew days ago.
todays card is for Lilis little fairies challenge to use spring colours check out their blog here.
http://liliofthevalleythursdaychallenge.blogspot.com/

Now onto the card,

The colours I chose were Lemon and green, with a touch of gold.
The backing papers are from K&CO spring I used Marianne creatables for the frame and fence and little bird. The bird is surpose to be a blue tit as when I see them I know spring is nearly here,but this year they seem to have been around all winter. I saw a couple of them only this morning. and we still have lots of snow around.
anyway back to the card. I coloured the LOTV stamp with my promarkers useing green and gold as my main colours.
      The  flowers are from Petaloo with a gem added to the middle, lastly a best wishes text  finishes off the card.
Hope you enjoy looking.
Take care
Karen

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely card, gorgeous colours. And I'm glad to see you've had chance to play with your new marianne creatables!
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete