Saturday 11 February 2012

Hubbys valentine card.

Evening to you all,
todays card is a valentine card for my dear hubby who has put up with my crafting madness for 27 yrs now.
I'm entering it in Lils little fairies challenge where it was a sketch by Jacque.
Check out their blog herehttp://liliofthevalleythursdaychallenge.blogspot.com/



I have taken the sketch and made it into a tent fold card. The stamp is Love is in the little things I've coloured in with promarkers. The dolie is a Marianne creatable die.
The backing paper is from pink petticoat and I think the red is from hunkydory ( it was a free gift with some sets I got)
  The red heart is free drawn (so dont look to closely then you wont see how crooked it is!!!) embossed with swiss dots folder.  Edged with self addisive felt lace.
The text was cut with circles nestie and put into a sizzix frame circle scallop.
   The flowers : roses are w.o.c. and the small red ones are from stash.
Finished with black pearls.
I hope he like it.
Thank you for looking at my card
Take care
Karen

 


                                                                                                                                                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment