Monday 19 March 2012

Spring is in the air.

Good evening to you all,
Hope youv'e all had a fab Monday.
Here is a card I've just finished.


The stamp is Penny black tender showers, coloured in with my promarkers, distressed with peeled paint,backed with nestie lacey squares.
The backing paper is K& Co., M.S punch backed with peach glittered card.
Ribbion is from my stash as are the buttons.
Flowers are from Wild orchid crafts. charms are from crafty bitz and 3d sticker(special day) is from papermaina.
I'm entering this card in 3 challenges.
The first is ,http://wildorchidchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ where you had a bingo chart to follow, I chose the middle line being charm, flowers and buttons.
then http://stampinsistersinchrist.blogspot.co.uk/ the theme there is spring.
and lastly
http://pennybfriendssaturdaychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ Anything goes.
Thank you for visting my blog do leave  a comment so I know who you are would love to visit yours too.
Take care
Karen


5 comments:

  1. What a cute card! It is so good to see you again this week at Stampin Sisters in Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a gorgeous card. I love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, beautiful card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen, I like how you have the image framed. The three-d flowers and the little charm add so much dimension to your card. Thanks for sharing with the Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Karen, gorgeous card, I love the colours and the way you've used the charm.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete