Wednesday 22 September 2010

Autumn Tilda.

Hello its been ages since I last blogged, Hope you all had a lovely summer.
I think because the past couple of months have been so out of routine that I never had much time for crafting.
back to normal now thro.
so onto my card for today As Autumn is now upon us I throught this Tilda was perfect to start the season off.
I'm going to enter this in 2 challenges the first is stamping sisters in christ see their blog herehttp://stampinsistersinchrist.blogspot.com/search/label/Challenges
The theme was Autum colours and based on scripture Eccle 3.1 To everything there is a season
The second is Just Magonila see their blogg herehttp://justmagnolia.blogspot.com/
The theme was to use lace and a Tilda image.
I used martha stewart punch papers are K&Co and feebies from a craft mag
peel offs lace and buttons from my ever growing stash and last but nolt least the scripture stamp is from daily bread desgins.
Hope you like the card thank you for looking.
Karen

1 comment:

  1. Well this is one fabulous card, great details.Thank you for joining us at Stamping Sisters in Christ. Can’t wait to see what you will do on our next challenge.

    ReplyDelete