Thursday 22 April 2010

Card for cathy.


Good afternoon to you all,
My card for today is going to a lady called cathy, who was in a very nasty car crash, She is a christian  Kindergarten teacher, stamping sisters in christ asked for a cards to be sent  to her for encougement to her and her family. you can find out mor here,  http://stampinsistersinchrist.blogspot.com/
I.m also entering  it for their challenge which is based around the scripture Isaiah 40:8
The grass withers, the flower fades, but the word of God stands forever.
We had to make a card that includes flowers.
I was so inspirered by one of the D.T cards that I came up with this. Grace they're not my own flowers!!
Now to the card,
cuttlebug roses embossing folder,
Mather stewart border punch,
Marrianne  die cut frame,
Prima flowers, gems and brica brack from stash.
Scripture for cathy. Jeremiah 30 : 17 But I will restore you to health and heal your wounds declares the Lord.
Thank you for looking.
God bless
Karen

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kaz - this is lovely and what a beautiful gesture from you, making this for Cathy - she will love it! It just blesses me to see you have taken this Card Drive to heart and created your beautiful card! Love those flowers and that beautiful border punch! It is great to see you play along with Stampin' Sisters in Christ - we look forward to seeing you next week! {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete