Saturday, 10 March 2012

Princess Blue

Hello to all for my second post for the day, Thats the plus side of not having a good night sleep due to a cough, plenty of time to craft.
I love this tilda stamp.
I coloured her with my promarkers, powder blue, Denim blue and Aqua being the main colours.
I used stickles baby blue for her tiara.
My nestie were labels 13 which I distressed with tumbled glass. as did the sentiment which was a Cuddly buddly stamp. The doily and roses came from woc. The pearls came from a pack I got at Ally pally stamp show in sep. as was the organza ribbon. The star gems came from my stash.
Backing paper came from a pack I got from QVC and the roses one is a melissa frances, finished off with dark blue border peel offs.
I'm entering the card in 3 challenges.
http://justmagnolia.blogspot.com/ You had to make a blue and white card.
http://wildorchidchallenge.blogspot.com/  You had to make a card with lots of shapes on.( round sentiment, nesties, rectangle paper strip and shape of card) and lastly,
http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com/ Ribbons and bows.
Thank you for looking at my card, do leave a comment so I know who you are, would love to vist you to.
Take care
Karen


6 comments:

  1. AAaaww this is lovely, such a pretty Tilda and I love the colours and flowers too :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty card...love all the shades of ble and your colouring is lovely

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so sweet, love the flowers too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Karen!
    Your princess card is super sweet!
    Thanks indeed for joining our blue & white challenge this week at Just Magnolia!
    Big Hugs,
    Mo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi sweetie stunningly gorgeous...

    Thank you for joining us at Wild Orchid Crafts this time...

    Big hugs love Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is lovely! Love the girly cards! I am loving these colours too. Judy x

    ReplyDelete